Welcome to our 5 Gifts series! We're sharing 5 Gift ideas for 5 different people over the next several days. Today we're sharing 5 Gifts for the Non-Chef. See the rest of the series by clicking Blog at the top of the website. Email me if you have any questions! hello@dellaskitchenshop dot com. If you're local and would like to pick up (contactless curbside) your order, message us for instructions to pickup in 5 Points.
1. Cocktail Candle: These soy candles are made in Charleston and the wine scents use recycled wine bottles. Grab your favorite cocktail or wine in a candle scent for your winter pleasure.
2. Bubble Tumblers: This set of 4 small tumblers will add a beautiful ombre color scheme to your table. They look beautiful but are a plastic, dishwasher safe, kid safe option for your kitchen.
3. Hand Salve or Bee Gift Collection: this hand salve is perfect for adding to your purse or keeping in the car - our hands need the extra moisture now more than ever with all the washing. Or grab the Gift collection which is a set of 3 (lip balm, lotion, body butter) available in 4 scents. This makes a great friend gift also!
4. Stemless whitewear: These wine glasses look like a million bucks but are a plastic, dishwasher safe option. Made in America, these are a quality product that you will love for their beauty and practicality.
5. Sonya Pillow: for your Southern Alabama friend, grab this locally designed pillow. Sonya is a local artist and the pillows are made in America as well. You'll be shopping small 3 times over when you grab this gift.
6. OK, one more for fun, because everyone buys a Shea Butter Soap when they come see us in person. Made in America, super easy on the hands. At $1.65, add one to each of your gifts this season and your packages will smell amazing!!