Welcome to our 5 Gifts series! We're sharing 5 Gift ideas for 5 different people over the next several days. Today we're sharing 5 Gifts for the Guy, which could be your brother, Dad, or sweetie. Email me if you have any questions! hello@dellaskitchenshop dot com. If you're local and would like to pick up (contactless curbside) your order, message us for instructions to pickup in 5 Points.
1. Restoration Foot Balm: Made with honey, beeswax, and neem oil to penetrate and soften calloused feet. Just roll on to dry, cracked feet and watch the magic happen! This company uses natural ingredients and it's made in America.
2. Man Wash + Soap on a Rope: This new product line is made in America and scented for the man in your life (gotta love a good cedar scent). Soap on a rope is exfoliating and perfect for hanging in the shower. It's also great for campers or taking to the race track.
3. Hope for Heroes Tumblers: We are so happy to be supporting Hope for Heroes this year through one of our three give back campaigns. Hope for Heroes supports wounded veterans, EMS workers, fire fighters, and more. We're donating to Hope for Heroes when you purchase this patriotic tumbler - perfect for coffee and more.
4. 17" Grill Mitt: This grilling mitt is super long and comes up to my elbow. It's perfect for the guy who loves to grill or smoke meats.
5. Dog Dad Mug: Our Dog Collection supports A New Leash On Life, a local non-profit working to save Alabama's homeless animals. This Dog Dad ceramic mug is a generous 18oz and will be Dad's new favorite coffee mug.