Welcome to our 5 Gifts series! We're sharing 5 Gift ideas for 5 different people over the next several days. Today we're sharing 5 Gifts for the College Kid/Teen. See the rest of the series by clicking Blog at the top of the website. Email me if you have any questions! hello@dellaskitchenshop dot com. If you're local and would like to pick up (contactless curbside) your order, message us for instructions to pickup in 5 Points.
1. Notebook Set of 2: These cute designed notebooks will be their new favorite way to take notes or journal. One is lined and one is blank.
2. Pink Tumbler: Grab one of our pink tumblers and support Breast Cancer patients at the same time!
3. Magnetic Letters for a quote board: Every room or dorm room needs a message and/or quote board. These cute foam letters are the perfect way to add some laughter to the room.
4. Dog T-shirt: For the dog loving teen, grab one of the softest t-shirts I have ever worn and you'll be giving back to our non-profit no-kill shelter.
5. Lotion or Body Wash: Every girl loves to smell amazing. We have new hand lotion, body wash, and new pieces in our Bee collection. Several are gift sets that would be perfect for the stocking or grab a few pieces to put together as a gift.