Welcome to our 5 Gifts series! We're sharing 5 Gift ideas for 5 different categories over the next several days. Today we're sharing 5 Gifts for Stocking Stuffers. See the rest of the series by clicking Blog at the top of the website. Email me if you have any questions! hello@dellaskitchenshop dot com. If you're local and would like to pick up (contactless curbside) your order, message us for instructions to pickup in 5 Points.
1. McCrea's Caramels: These decadent caramels are made by a small business in Massachusetts. Grab several "pillow boxes" for your stockings or send a Flavor Family box as a family gift for those loved ones you won't see this year.
2. Must Be Santa Spatulas: These fun spatulas will make your stocking happy. The large size allows the silicone head to be removed for deep cleaning.
3. Wood Scoop: These wood scoops can be used in a number of locations in the kitchen. At $3 these are a fun stocking addition.
4. Sea Salt: This flavored sea salt is made in Georgia and makes changing up flavors at dinner time easy. Use on meat, veggies, scrambled eggs and more.
5. Bakers Twine + Dispenser: I love this combination! Pull your baker's twine from a glass sugar jar and refill later.