Welcome to our 5 Gifts series! We're sharing 5 Gift ideas for 5 different people over the next several days. Today we're sharing 5 Gifts for the Grandmother. Now, give me a little grace as that word means anyone from the age of 50's to 90's. Of course, I'm in my 30's and need the pill container - ha! See the rest of the series by clicking Blog at the top of the website. Email me if you have any questions! hello@dellaskitchenshop dot com. If you're local and would like to pick up (contactless curbside) your order, message us for instructions to pickup in 5 Points.
1. Nana Brag Book: This "Brag Book" holds pictures - fill it with your favorite family photos and gift to your Nana. You can add the matching hand towel as well, which is the beautiful flower pattern.
2. Interview Journal: This journal asks questions and leaves room for your mother or grandmother to fill in the answers. This will be a family treasure for sure. Gift to a mom or grandmother to fill out or buy one and fill out to gift to a child or family member.
3. Caroline Walker hand towel: Caroline draws the animals on her English farm in Cornwall. There are multiple designs available.
4. Triple Milled Bar of Soap: This refreshing scent is not over-powering but provides a fresh and clean scent. Triple Milled bars don't get soggy and this will be nourishment for dry hands and body.
5. Pill Case: We have 3 sizes of pill cases to choose from! This will add a little beauty to your daily routine or grab the purse size for on the go.